|Ground:||County Ground, New Road, Worcester|
|Scorecard:||England Women v Australia Women|
|Player:||CM Edwards, BL Morgan, KH Brunt, RL Haynes, JM Fields|
|Event:||Australia Women in England 2009|
DateLine: 14th July 2009
Jodie Fields scored a fine century for the Australian ladies as the visitors signed off their tour of England with a draw in the only Test played at Worcester.
The Australian women won the toss and elected to bat. They were threatening to implode in face of some hostile bowling from Katherine Brunt. At one stage they were 28/5 before Fields and Rachael Haynes were involved in a match-saving 229-run sixth wicket partnership. Haynes was unlucky to miss her century by two runs.
Brunt claimed six wickets for 69 runs and Nicki Shaw 3/67.
In reply, England scored 268, with Beth Morgan contributing 58 and Jenny Gunn 41.
Australia, in their second innings, scored 231, while England signed off with 106/3, with Charlotte Edwards scoring an unbeaten 53.
- Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Australia in South Africa 2016/17
- Australia Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England Women in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- Ireland in South Africa 2016/17
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE