|Ground:||Castle Avenue, Dublin|
|Scorecard:||Ireland v Kenya|
|Player:||WTS Porterfield, WK McCallan, AR Cusack, KO Otieno, DO Obuya, TM Odoyo|
|Event:||Kenya in Ireland 2009|
DateLine: 10th July 2009
Skipper William Porterfield played a fine had of 81 at the top of the innings as Ireland put it across Kenya in the first of their three One-day internationals.
Kenya won the toss and got off to a fine start with openers David Obuya and Kennedy Otieno putting up 80 runs. Otieno and Alex Obanda then put up 46 runs before the wheels fell of the innings and Kenya managed only 214/9 in their 50 overs.
Off-spinner Kyle McCallan was the bowling star for Ireland, with figures of 4/30 off 10 overs while Alex Cusack claimed 3/37.
In reply, Porterfield, who has been out of business for a while, found good partners in Cusack and lower down the order as he anchored the innings with a fine 81 as Ireland reached 215/7 off 48.5 overs. Cusack contributed 30 runs and all the other batsmen chipped in as well.
Thomas Odoyo claimed 4/33 for Kenya but he didnít find enough support from the other end.
- Belize Women in Costa Rica 2019/20
- Botswana Women's International Triangular Tournament 2019/20
- England in South Africa 2019/20
- England Women in Malaysia 2019/20
- ICC Women's Championship 2017/18 to 2020
- ICC World Cup League Two 2019 to 2021/22
- New Zealand in Australia 2019/20
- South Africa in India 2019/20
- South Asian Games Men's Cricket Competition 2019/20
- South Asian Games Women's Cricket Competition 2019/20
- Sri Lanka in Pakistan 2019/20
- West Indies in India 2019/20
View all Current Events CLICK HERE