|Player:||EAR de Silva, Enamul Haque, Nadir Shah|
|Event:||Kitply Cup 2008|
DateLine: 3rd June 2008
The International Cricket Council today announced the umpire and referee appointments for the ODI tri-series between Pakistan, India and host Bangladesh, which gets underway on Sunday 8 June in Mirpur.
Jeff Crowe of the Emirates Elite Panel of ICC Match Referees will oversee the series while the ICC-appointed on-field umpire will be Asoka de Silva of the Emirates Elite Panel of ICC Umpires.
These ODIs will be de Silva's first appointments since returning to the Emirates Elite Panel in April. The other on-field umpires will be local appointments.
Bangladesh, Pakistan, India tri-series – series match referee Jeff Crowe
8 Jun – Bangladesh v Pakistan, Mirpur (ODI) – Asoka de Silva and local appointment (Enamul Hoque Moni)
10 Jun – India v Pakistan, Mirpur (ODI) – Asoka de Silva and local appointment (Enamul Hoque Moni)
12 Jun – Bangladesh v India, Mirpur (ODI) – Asoka de Silva and local appointment (Nadir Shah)
14 Jun – Final, Mirpur (ODI) – Asoka de Silva and local appointment (Nadir Shah) Appointments for future matches and series will be announced in due course.
- Commonwealth Games Women's Qualifying Competition 2021/22
- England in West Indies 2021/22
- England Women in Australia 2021/22
- ICC World Cup Super League 2020 to 2022
- ICC World Test Championship 2021 to 2023
- India in South Africa 2021/22
- Ireland in West Indies 2021/22
- New Zealand in Australia 2021/22
- West Indies Women in South Africa 2021/22
View all Current Events CLICK HERE